Korean Mask Making

Korean Mask Making
The mask I made while at the GEPIK teachers training. I left it on the bus though, never to be seen again.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

FOOD- Project 365 gone bunk

So, a lot of my life here in Korea is centered around food. Why? I have more time, so I choose to spend a lot of it in the Kitchen. I have seen other people's cool "projet 365" where they take a picture a day of something, I thought.... Cool! I will do that too! But, I failed. I did it for like 2 weeks, but never got around to uploaded them. Well, new idea! I am going to add stuff for foodies to my blog.

I have high aspirations of adding lots of things to my blog, but... well, we'll see.

This is how far I got on actually posting my recipes. Grand total = 4 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment